Hydrafacial is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleaning, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with little to no downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and generally non-irritating. As with most procedures, visible results from Hydrafacial will vary from person to person.
What to expect:
- Your skin may experience temporary irritation, tightness or redness. These are all normal reactions that typically resolve within 72 hours depending on skin sensitivity.
- You may experience tingling and stinging in the treatment area. These sensations generally subside within a few hours.
- Client experiences may vary. Some clients may experience a delayed onset of these symptoms.
- You will likely see results immediately after treatment and your skin ay feel smooth and hydrated for 1-4 weeks with appropriate home care to maintain treatment results.
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow
Our basic HydraFacial uses super serums to cleanse, extract, and hydrate your skin creating an instantly gratifying glow in just 3 steps
This customizable HydraFacial includes your basic HydraFacial with the addition of a custom Skin Booster and LED Light Therapy.
Choose from Brightening, Calming & Clarifying or Anti-Aging
Do’s & Don’ts
- Avoid excessive sun exposure 72 hours prior to treatment.
- Discontunie generic tretinoin or topical Retin-A, and the use of exfoliants such as glycolic acid or enzymes, and waxing 48 hours prior to appointment.
- Stop using medium to deep chemical peels/chemical resurfacing treatments and laser treatments 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- If you had Botox/Dysport or any dermal fillers you MUST WAIT 2 weeks before getting a hydrafacial. However, you can get neurotoxins/dermal fillers at any point AFTER your hydrafacial.
- Patients must wait 12 months after discontinuing Accutane to have a hydrafacial treatment.
- You must wait for any active cold sore/fever blister or any open lesion to heal before performing treatment. Tell your provider if you have the tendency to get cold sores.
- Discuss any autoimmune or communicable disease (Lupus/Hepatitis), or if you have a shellfish allergy prior to treatment.
- Hydrafacial is contraindicated in pregnancy and breast feeding.
After Care Instructions:
- Keep your face dry for about 6 hours after treatment. Do not wash face or engage in intense exercise that will cause you to sweat. Keeping it dry will protect your skin and allow optimal results.
- Do no use toner, glycolic acid or any ingredients that will exfoliate your skin for 2 days.
- Avoid getting a dermaplane treatment, chemical peel, microdermabrasion or waxing for 2 weeks after treatment.
- It is recommended to have a hydrafacial once every 30 days